[Best] Love Status and Quotes for Whatsapp & FB 2019 – Romantic Collection




Love is that which can makes you smile when you’re tired!
Time goes by a very slow when you miss someone who love you.
Love is like a Air.. We can’t see it but! we can feel it..
Love is the only thing that  control every single emotion you have.
True Love = No doubts + No jealousy + No worries = Life is Good.
The heart that loves, stays always young.
Love never fails and when it fails in life, then its not love!
Love in Life, Make the life beautiful…
My heart is perfect because.. you are inside.
My “Heart” is always your!
Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.
In life I need only you!
There’s only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you – I Love You.
Love is that which can not see the Religious, Caste, Rich, Poor in life…
Love is like the sun which coming out from the clouds and warming your soul.
True love has a habit of coming back.
Love is cute when it’s new, but love is most beautiful when it last.
No one realizes the beauty of love, until you’re caught in it.
Love is like a rubber band held at both ends by two people, when one leaves it hurts the other.
The quickest way to receive love is to give love.
Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
Love is just a word until someone special gives it a meaning.
You think you’re one of millions but you’re one in a million to me.
All I need is your love.
I want you today and tomorrow and next week and for the rest of my life.
Loving you is like breathing – so effortless, so natural. And so essential to life.
I will always love you, no matter what happens.
You can push them away, but people who really love you will always choose to stay
I fell in love with you, not because of your looks but for who you are.
True love doesn’t have happy ending …it has no ending.
Love was just a word before I met you.
Love cures us – both the ones who spread it and the ones who receive it.
Easy to begin, but very hard to stop loving someone you loved.
If you love something, set it free.
My heart is perfect because.. you are inside.
Did YOU know I really love the second word of this question?
Love is when you look into someones eye and see everything you ever need.
Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.
I Just fell in love with you, I don’t know how, I don’t know why, I just did!
I have not age, no limit & I never die, I am called Love.
Be the type of person you want to meet.
I don’t even know why I like you. But I just do.
I’ll never forget the first time I saw you.
Love isn’t complicated… People are.
A silent hug means a thousand words to the unhappy heart.
If a hug tell how much I love you, I would hold you in my arms forever.
Love is beautiful mistake of my life.
A.B.C.D.E.F.G.H.I.J.K.L.M.N.O.P.Q.R.S.T.V.W.X.Y.Z… Did I missed anything? Oh yes, I miss U.
Your cute smile is all I need to battle all struggles in my life.
Falling in love is only half of I want, staying in love with you for till forever is the other.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post