Friendship Status for Whatsapp and FB




A friendship that can end never really began!
Fake friends are like shadows. They follow you in the sun and leave you in the dark.
A beautiful friendship can change people.
A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
Good friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, impossible to forget.
Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
A friend is a person who goes around saying nice things about you beside your back.
Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.
World is full of smiles, whenever friends are with me.
Friendship isn’t one big thing it’s a million little things.
Never forget who was there for you when no one else was.
A true friend sees the first tear, catches the second an stops the third.
A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.
Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
True friends will pick you up when you fall. The bad friends will have been the one who made you fall in the first place.
A good friend helps you up when yo fall a best friend laughs in your face and trips you again.
Good friends will share the umbrella. Best friends Will steal it and yell: RUN LOSER RUN!
Only a true best friend can protect you from your immortal enemies.
Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.
I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.
Friends are the family you choose.
Friendship is never forgettable in your whole life. It is always sweet like chocolate but never bitter like Neem.
Just when I’m about to part with my friends is when I realize that I had the best group of friends ever.
Friends are more expensive then diamonds because the diamond always have a price but friends are priceless.
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.
No friendship is an accident.
The best mirror is an old friend.
Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.
A friend to all is a friend to none.
Only a true friend would be that truly honest.
The only way to have a friend is to be one.
True friends are like diamonds — bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.
I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was 12.
A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.
Friends should be like books, few, but hand-selected.
A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile.
Friendship doubles your joy and divides your sorrow.
Friendship is blessed on trust, without it there is nothing.
Fake friends are around when they think you’re cool. True friends are around even when they think you’re fool.
Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?
Friendship is a mirror, so that nothing can be hidden.
Life is a party whenever I’m with you. You turn my tears into smiles when we share and laugh together.
I find rest in the shadow of your friendship. You always know the right words to say which gives me the strength to move on.
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.
Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.
Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.
A best friend is someone who tells you the truth even when you don’t want to hear it.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post